Golf Group Outings
Bring your group to Fox Hopyard!
- Corporate Events
- Fundraiser Tournaments
- Customer Appreciation
- Social Gatherings & more!
Fox Hopyard Golf Club is a private golf club offering a stunning 18-hole championship golf course.
Because of the private nature of the club, we host full field outings on Monday only. We also host a limited number of smaller outings on Tuesdays through Fridays.
Professionally Run Outings are a Priority at Fox Hopyard
In fact, many of the features of our facilities, such as our outdoor pavilion, cart staging area and practice facilities were designed with group outings in mind. Attention to detail from beginning to end is the trademark of group outings at Fox Hopyard and the reason outings that start at the Hopyard, stay at the Hopyard.
Golf Group Outings Include:
- 18 hole greens fee
- Golf cart
- Use of practice facilities and range balls
- $15 per player golf shop credit
- Professional tournament services include
- Bag drop attendants
- Registration area set up
- Scorecards, score sheets and rules sheets
- Post round scoring and summary
The golf portion of the outings is $120 per person – food and beverages are additional. Please contact Melanie Glanert for more information on food & beverage.
Things to Know
- To guarantee your starting times, please complete and return your group outing contract along with the appropriate deposit. Your deposit will be applied toward your final bill. If your deposit is not received 10 days prior to your event, your starting times will be forfeited.
- All final arrangements such as total number of players, food selection, special events, etc. must be confirmed a minimum of 10 days in advance of your event.
- Minimum number of players for Monday outings is 72.
- All members of your group should be notified by the group leader of the following:
- Fox Hopyard is a soft-spike facility.
- It is expected that our dress code will be adhered to: Shirts must have collars and sleeves, no gym shorts, cutoffs, tennis length shorts or blue jeans. The dress code also applies to the Pavilion and Clubhouse.
- Proper conduct is required at all times.
- Final payment must be paid in full 15 days after receipt of invoice. Late payment is subject to a finance charge of 1½ % per month (periodic rate) which is an annual percentage of 18%.
- All food, beverages and alcohol must be provided by Fox Hopyard. We have a beverage cart to service the golf course during your event. Private coolers are prohibited.
- The golf shop at Fox Hopyard has been recognized as one of the best in the country. If you are in need of prizes, gift certificates or tee favors we will be happy to assist you. Keep in mind that we can customize any type of merchandise. Have a unique idea? Let our team work to make it a reality. The possibilities are limitless!
Group Outing Dining Possibilities
Our Clubhouse is a wonderful place to either start and/or finish your golfing experience. We can accommodate a range of dining desires by utilizing the various spaces available at our facility. Our beautifully appointed rooms and outdoor spaces can accommodate both intimate gatherings and large groups. We’ll ensure that you’ll have the resources you need and that your dining requests are met, allowing you to focus on the goals of your event.
Connect with the team at Fox Hopyard